Django architecture ¶
(A lightweight function-oriented toolkit for
better organisation of business logic
efficient selection and projection
of data in Django projects) by Jamie Matthews
Features and concepts
- django_readers.qs: queryset preparation functions
- django_readers.producers and django_readers.projectors : value production and model projection functions
- django_readers.pairs : “reader pairs” combining prepare with produce and project
- django_readers.specs : a high-level specification for efficient data querying and projection
- django-rest-framework view mixin
- A note on django-zen-queries
- Where should this code go ?
- What about other types of business logic ?
- Is django_readers a “service layer” ?
- Code of conduct
- django-zen-queries Gives you control over which parts of your code are allowed to run queries, and which aren’t by Jamie Matthews
- django_forms_dynamic Resolve form field arguments dynamically when a form is instantiated, not when it’s declared by Jamie Matthews